Somnowell Chrome for Snoring
The good news is the overwhelming majority of people suffering from problematic snoring can be effectively treated using a Somnowell Chrome Mandibular Advancement Appliance (MAA). The Somnowell Chrome is designed to gently hold the lower jaw and tongue in the 'recovery position' whilst you sleep and thereby keeping your airway open. This simple and effective treatment option has become the world's most popular solution for snoring.
Stop snoring with Somnowell Chrome
There are a wide range of oral device designs available to treat snoring, from one-size fits all thermoplastic products through to mid-priced plastic devices.
The Somnowell Chrome is built to outlast all of these products. It is the only appliance made from a medical super alloy, incorporating exacting measurement standards and the highest level of expertise. Follow up studies of patients treated with the Somnowell Chrome reported a success rate of 91%.
The technology and medical expertise that go into creating each unique Somnowell Chrome deliver a treatment that is both highly effective and tailor-made for a perfect fit.
The device is contraindicated for patients who:
- have central sleep apnoea
- have severe respiratory disorders
- have loose teeth or advanced periodontal disease
- are under 18 years of age
- please visit the Contraindications page for more details
Use of the device may cause:
- tooth movement, change in dental occlusion or in jaw relations
- gingival or dental soreness
- pain or soreness to the temporomandibular joint
- obstruction of oral breathing (unlikely with Somnowell Chrome)
- excessive salivation