TheSleepGuard Mouth Guard for Teeth Grinding
[Pack of 4, Small] Best Gum Shield for Grinding Teeth & Clenching at Night | Mouth Guard for Sleeping, Bruxism & TMJ Relief | Night Guard for Adults
- 🤷♂️ WHY AM I GRINDING MY TEETH? – Teeth grinding and jaw clenching is a very common condition that affects up to 30% of adults and 1 in 5 children both in the daytime and during sleep. Professionally known as bruxism, it can develop as a reaction to stress, anger, worry, or even an increase in concentration.
- 🤯 WILL TEETH GRINDING CAUSE HEADACHES, MIGRAINES, JAW PAIN, EARACHE, & GUM RECESSION? – Yes, chronic bruxism can cause a sore jaw, facial pain, tooth loss, hearing loss and more. When you clench your teeth tightly together, you put a lot of oral stress on your jaw, teeth and surrounding areas. The pressure can cause micro fractures or even large cracks in your teeth. Frequently grinding your teeth is known to wear away your tooth enamel at a rate 6 times faster than normal.
- 🦷 IS TEETH GRINDING A SIGN OF WORRY OR STRESS? – Findings show that up to 70% of teeth grinding and jaw clenching is stress-related. There has been a significant rise in bruxism along with our modern lifestyle challenges from social media, technology and longer work hours. It’s been found that individuals also report more symptoms of life stress, worry and low mood than non-bruxers. Most people who grind their teeth and clench their jaw are not aware they’re doing it.
- 💤 WHY SLEEP MATTERS – Sleep is vital to human functioning and should be prescribed. We are in the midst of a catastrophic sleep-loss epidemic and 7-hours of quality sleep is non-negotiable. Poor sleep is shown to cause a lack of motivation, inability to learn, weight problems, a reduced immune system, and a lower fertility rate.
- 🥇 STOP TEETH GRINDING IMMEDIATELY – TheSleepGuard is a UKCA accredited Class 1 medical device and the world’s #1 mouth guard for teeth grinding. A custom-fitted at-home solution that provides excellent support and protection yet with a small and lightweight footprint you’ll hardly notice. TheSleepGuard will relieve you of the side effects of bruxism to give you back a good night’s rest.