Protein-Packed Peanut Butter Helps You Sleep
If you are looking for a night-time snack, you may steer clear of the sugary drinks and sweets. The sugar containing food substances will leave you sleep deprived. Peanut butter is a much better choice.
· Michael Rousell, PhD, a nutrition advisor, recommends that you prepare a peanut butter protein shak.
· Peanut butter is laden with casein, a protein that is also found in dairy products.
· Besides helping to build muscle, casein contains casomorphins which are chemicals that promote relaxation and induce sleep.
Plus, it helps build muscle while you’re out cold. A recent Dutch study found that drinking a casein shake before bed increased protein synthesis throughout the night.
Read the full story here
Somnowell Inventor - Visiting Professor Simon Ash FDS MSc MOrth BDS
Prof. Ash is the inventor of the highly successful SOMNOWELL Chrome device for snoring and sleep apnoea.
The Somnowell Chrome is made to exacting standards in the Somnowell laboratory under the supervision of Visiting Professor Simon Ash. Prof. Ash and his master technicians create each Somnowell Chrome device using their wealth of experience and expertise.
Prof. Ash works at the forefront of his profession. He is a Consultant and Specialist Orthodontist with over 30 years clinical experience, with a special interest in sleep related breathing disorders, TMJD, and bruxism. He currently works in Harley Street London and two private hospitals in London as part of a multi-disciplinary team managing snoring and sleep apnoea, and is Visiting Professor of Orthodontics at the BPP University.
The Somnowell mandibular advancement appliance is also recommended by:
- Sleep Centres
- ENT Surgeons, Sleep Physicians, Respiratory, Physicians
- Orthodontists, Dentists
- General Medical Practitioners