Don’t Think You Could Have Sleep Apnoea? Ask Yourself 5 Simple Questions
Compared to asthma which is a well known condition and has a prevalence rate of 3-4%, sleep apnoea is the bigger problem with a prevalence of 5-15% within the population. Medical attention should be sought for sleep apnoea to help steer clear of the associated health complications.
- Do you snore?
- Are you often excessively tired, fatigued, lethargic or have a lack of energy during the day?
- Have you been told you stop breathing during sleep?
- Do you have a history of hypertension?
- Is your neck size larger than 17 inches (males) or 16 inches (females)?
Read more here:
Somnowell Inventor - Visiting Professor Simon Ash FDS MSc MOrth BDS
Prof. Ash is the inventor of the highly successful SOMNOWELL Chrome device for snoring and sleep apnoea.
The Somnowell Chrome is made to exacting standards in the Somnowell laboratory under the supervision of Visiting Professor Simon Ash. Prof. Ash and his master technicians create each Somnowell Chrome device using their wealth of experience and expertise.
Prof. Ash works at the forefront of his profession. He is a Consultant and Specialist Orthodontist with over 30 years clinical experience, with a special interest in sleep related breathing disorders, TMJD, and bruxism. He currently works in Harley Street London and two private hospitals in London as part of a multi-disciplinary team managing snoring and sleep apnoea, and is Visiting Professor of Orthodontics at the BPP University.
The Somnowell mandibular advancement appliance is also recommended by:
- Sleep Centres
- ENT Surgeons, Sleep Physicians, Respiratory, Physicians
- Orthodontists, Dentists
- General Medical Practitioners