Could I Have Sleep Apnoea and Not Know It?
Sleep apnoea can have a lot of medical complications such as hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and stroke. This is why it is especially important to know whether you have this disorder or not. It is life-shortening and debilitating. A recent article from http://www.providencephysicians-sc.com has highlighted some symptoms about sleep apnoea.
• Loud snoring is very common in people who have sleep apnoea.
• Excessive daytime sleepiness occurs. You slept for 8 hours, but you wake up tired.
• You wake up suddenly, out of breath.
• You have a headache in the morning.
• Your partner notices that you have episodes when you stop breathing at night while you sleep.
• You have struggle focusing and paying attention.
• You have trouble staying asleep and suffer from insomnia.
Read more here:
Image Courtesy of artur84 / freedigitalphotos.net
Somnowell Inventor - Visiting Professor Simon Ash FDS MSc MOrth BDS
Prof. Ash is the inventor of the highly successful SOMNOWELL Chrome device for snoring and sleep apnoea.
The Somnowell Chrome is made to exacting standards in the Somnowell laboratory under the supervision of Visiting Professor Simon Ash. Prof. Ash and his master technicians create each Somnowell Chrome device using their wealth of experience and expertise.
Prof. Ash works at the forefront of his profession. He is a Consultant and Specialist Orthodontist with over 30 years clinical experience, with a special interest in sleep related breathing disorders, TMJD, and bruxism. He currently works in Harley Street London and two private hospitals in London as part of a multi-disciplinary team managing snoring and sleep apnoea, and is Visiting Professor of Orthodontics at the BPP University.
The Somnowell mandibular advancement appliance is also recommended by:
- Sleep Centres
- ENT Surgeons, Sleep Physicians, Respiratory, Physicians
- Orthodontists, Dentists
- General Medical Practitioners