The Brilliantly Simple Things You Can Do to Ensure Great Sleep and Sky-High Energy the Next Day
There are effective ways to fall asleep and ensure you get a restful night of sleep with plenty of energy the next day. Restful sleep is essential to feeling refreshed, recharged and alert through the day.
1) Sleep in a comfortable position. The sleep position should take care of the body's three curves - the lower back, middle of your back, and the neck.
2) Wake up at least 20 minutes before sunrise to optimize your energy and vitality levels.
3) Turn off blue light (electronic devices) one hour before bedtime.
4) De-clutter the bedroom.
Read the full story here
Somnowell Inventor - Visiting Professor Simon Ash FDS MSc MOrth BDS
Prof. Ash is the inventor of the highly successful SOMNOWELL Chrome device for snoring and sleep apnoea.
The Somnowell Chrome is made to exacting standards in the Somnowell laboratory under the supervision of Visiting Professor Simon Ash. Prof. Ash and his master technicians create each Somnowell Chrome device using their wealth of experience and expertise.
Prof. Ash works at the forefront of his profession. He is a Consultant and Specialist Orthodontist with over 30 years clinical experience, with a special interest in sleep related breathing disorders, TMJD, and bruxism. He currently works in Harley Street London and two private hospitals in London as part of a multi-disciplinary team managing snoring and sleep apnoea, and is Visiting Professor of Orthodontics at the BPP University.
The Somnowell mandibular advancement appliance is also recommended by:
- Sleep Centres
- ENT Surgeons, Sleep Physicians, Respiratory, Physicians
- Orthodontists, Dentists
- General Medical Practitioners