7 Foods That Help You Sleep
You can try changing your diet in the hope of getting some much-needed sleep. There are foods that promote sleep.
· Cherries are good for your sleep since they contain melatonin that regulates the sleep-wake cycle.
· Bananas contain high amounts of magnesium and potassium that help the muscles to relax.
· Sweet potatoes can promote sleep since they contain potassium and lots of sleep inducing compounds.
Milk contains sleep-promoting tryptophan, but the jury is still out on whether it really helps.
Read the full story here
Somnowell Inventor - Visiting Professor Simon Ash FDS MSc MOrth BDS
Prof. Ash is the inventor of the highly successful SOMNOWELL Chrome device for snoring and sleep apnoea.
The Somnowell Chrome is made to exacting standards in the Somnowell laboratory under the supervision of Visiting Professor Simon Ash. Prof. Ash and his master technicians create each Somnowell Chrome device using their wealth of experience and expertise.
Prof. Ash works at the forefront of his profession. He is a Consultant and Specialist Orthodontist with over 30 years clinical experience, with a special interest in sleep related breathing disorders, TMJD, and bruxism. He currently works in Harley Street London and two private hospitals in London as part of a multi-disciplinary team managing snoring and sleep apnoea, and is Visiting Professor of Orthodontics at the BPP University.
The Somnowell mandibular advancement appliance is also recommended by:
- Sleep Centres
- ENT Surgeons, Sleep Physicians, Respiratory, Physicians
- Orthodontists, Dentists
- General Medical Practitioners