The Ash Adjuster - COMING SOON!
The new Ash Adjuster is the result of more than 30 years clinical and laboratory experience providing 'Herbst' devices.
Visiting Professor Simon Ash has improved on the shortfalls of the current 'Herbst' telescopic arms currently available to produce the all new Ash Adjuster.
International patents pending.
- SAFER - No screws in fixing parts, 'locks' onto the new 'Olympic Stud'
- EASY TO USE - Clear markings in 1mm increments, and detachable for easy 'try ins'
- MORE OPTIONS - 8mm advancement range
- COMFORT - Slim-line design
- FRIENDLY - Compatible with existing fixing parts
- STRONG - Metal injection moulded and laser welded
- CLEVER - Internal adjustment mechanism
- UNIVERSAL FIXING PARTS - Metal Olympic Stud for plastic devices, and wax Olympic Stud for chrome frameworks